Marvelous Sarees Collections
Gangasaris.com - An Online saree shopping store for Indian sarees, wedding sarees, designer saree, bridal saree, embroidery sarees, party wear saree, casual saree
Salwar Kameez Collections
Gangasaris.com have huge collections of salwar kameez, shop online for party wear salwar kameez, wedding salwar kameez, bridal salwar kameez, embroidery and traditional salwar kameez.
Hot Salwar Kameez Products
This is the gorgeous salwar kameez products from gangasaris.com. Shop online for salwar kameez with latest design and styles.
Women Online Shopping Store
Shop online products such as wedding bridal sarees, designer sarees, embroidered sarees, salwar kameez, bridal salwar kameez, wedding salwar kameez and party wears.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Be prepared for a lot of admiring gazes and compliments pouring through your way while wearing this beautiful salwar kameez to any party. The diligent and innovative imagination of the designer is totally commendable for coming out with this divine salwar kameez.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Net salwar kameez are preferred choice of many during the festivals or parties because of its availability in subtle feel and flow with combination of rich colors, embroideries and embellishments of threads, zari, beads and crystals etc. are hard to miss out. Fashion designers have experimented with every possible salwar kameez patterns on this net fabric, may it be standard salwar suit, anarkali style salwar, churidars or contemporary kurti.
- The net fabric is a light and flowing fabric which is comfortable even during the hot summers.
- Net / Mesh Fabrics falls exceptionally well and the beauty come out distinctly with embroideries/embellishments.
- It is very important and recommended to line the kameez. The more beautiful the lining is the more beautiful the kameez will look.
- Net dupatta alone can give an outstanding look on a designer salwar kameez.
- It very important to take special care of the net fabric dresses, being delicate and intricate it makes it susceptible to wear and tear.
The most famous ones are sequined, crystal work, dori work, jeweled, wooden, kundan work and stylish buttons etc.
To give a rich traditional look you can go for more rich heavy worked golden or crystal work and buttons adding more trendy look choose transparent or pomp pomp buttons.
Buttons can be used more creatively by using it on kameez sleeves, back or even on churidars. Overall the trend is here to stay!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011